[lit-ideas] Re: Perversions of Genealogy -- and the Hyposexuality of the Rockies

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 01:26:33 -0600

I only read the posts of JL's which I think I might conceivably have a shot
at understanding at some time before I die.  The rest I skim -- they
sometimes jar loose a thought or query I would not have otherwise had, or
they amuse me by osmosis, intuitively, w/ no attempt at analysis, cognitive
processing, or any delusion that I actually can make any logistic or
conscious sense of them.  But, like the toddler would say of flashing lights
on a timed explosive device, "pretty!".

Julie Krueger