[lit-ideas] Permission to speak?

  • From: Torgeir Fjeld <torgeir_fjeld@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 22:04:45 +0000 (GMT)

Well written... and a-change is underway:
"The US House of Representatives approved yesterday the proposal to overturn
the law banning openly LGB people serving in the military.

The House vote, which came through at 234-194, reflects a strength of feeling
among members of Congress that the 1993 "don't ask, don't tell" law brought in
under President Clinton has to go, and that the US was ready for a military in
which soldiers can be open about their sexuality."

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2010/05/28/us-house-delivers-victory-on-proposal-to-overturn-gay-military-ban/

Best etc etc
-t

In a message dated 5/29/2010 11:28:38  P.M., molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx