[lit-ideas] Re: Paul Celan, Beacon-gatherer (Bakensammler)

  • From: Mike Geary <jejunejesuit.geary2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 21:48:23 -0500

Thanks. The word is new to me. Our "bullshit", I take it. Explains a lot.

On 6/29/15, Paul Stone <pastone@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Wordbull was a short-lived energy drink used by the mid 20th century
intelligentsia, until it was found to cause inarticulate, droll, hurried
prose!
On Jun 27, 2015 10:42 PM, "Mike Geary" <jejunejesuit.geary2@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I'm lost as to what "in flying wordbull" means or connotes. Help.

On 6/26/15, Richard Henninge <RichardHenninge@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Paul Celan's

BAKEN-
sammler, nächtlings,