[lit-ideas] Out of Luck, Morally

  • From: Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 11:01:59 EDT

We have elaborated on this elsewhere, due to the important insights by L.
J. Kramer. We think 'luck' has nothing to do with anything and that Williams
was  wrong!

JLS
----

In a message dated 5/18/2010 11:55:32 P.M, atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  writes:

Many thanks to RP for this link.  I've done a quick read of the  article
and find it smack on.  I've printed it so that I read it at  leisure and more
carefully.

Mike Geary
Memphis