[lit-ideas] Re: Ossian -- the Barbarian -- and His Mother Too

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 22:12:52 -0500

>Anyway, to bed.

>Good night,

>JL

Good night, sweet prince, sleep tight.  You deserve a good rest, having sent 25
posts today!!!!  : )  You are the champion!!  I've got to hand it to you.  And
just about everyone of them was fun.  And, of course, I enjoy seeing my name in
pixels, for good or bad -- Oscar wisely -- as you seem wont to or at least want
to do.  At least we're no longer talking about the war in Iraq or Bush.  You've
even got Lawrence submitting poetry again.  Good show.

Mike Geary
a puny poster
in Memphis