[lit-ideas] Re: Obama Security-Dog's name outrages Muslims

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 11:09:21 -0500

Thanks Judy.  I was trying to find out if there really was a dog by that name.
I actually ran across a comment somewhere that the name was German and it was
spelled a little differently.  The other thing that caught my attention is that
India is majority Hindu and it seemed odd that the Muslims there would say
anything.  Lots of conflict there over religion too.

Veronica Caley
          From: Veronica Caley <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
          To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Monday, 22 November, 2010, 1:03

          Lawrence I looked up Redifnews and all I find is a domain registry
place.  Why is that?

          Veronica Caley

          Milford, MI