[lit-ideas] Re: OFF topic -- Iron maiden

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 15:50:49 -0500

ME: That depends what you consider 'good'. I don't know if I can appreciate
your definition of 'good' since you didn't like "Bridges of Madison County">>

JK: I've never met a man who liked Bridges. It actually became my test of gender through androgynous screen names. If they liked the movie, they were female.

Well... your test would fail on me because I liked it.

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Kingsville, ON, Canada