[lit-ideas] Re: Notion: Lit Id Gathering

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 14:34:07 EST

I guess order in terms of chronological order didn't occur to  you.......

Julie Krueger
frozen at 4 degrees

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Notion: Lit Id
Gathering  Date: 2/18/06 1:32:54 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Erin (to SS):

>I think perhaps you  misunderstood my post.  I said that I've enjoyed
>meeting
>  and visiting with Mike, David, and RP, and think it would be great to  meet
> others off the list as well,

No, no, that's not what you  said.  Not at all.  You said: "So, I got to
thinking this morning  about all the great people I've gotten to meet off the
list (Mike, David  Ritchie, RP -- in that order)."

"in that order"  -- that means that  I'm the greatest person you've met
off-list!!!  Don't try to back off  what writ down plan as plan can be.  I'm
the greatest!!  Hear that  RP?  Hear that Ritchie?  I'm the greatest.

Mike Geary
the  Greatest  Hermeneuticist
Memphis