[lit-ideas] Re: Not Imagining Sex, or The Whipple Spot

  • From: John McCreery <john.mccreery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 22:53:47 -0400

A few years back, my daughter recommended "Stiff" to her parents. A book
about corpses and how they are treated in medical and other contexts, it has
many of the virtues David attributes to "Bonk." And, in any case, from
"Stiff" to "Bonk" is simply irresistible.
Sweet dreams,

John

John McCreery
The Word Works, Ltd., Yokohama, JAPAN