[lit-ideas] Re: Non-Muslims at the Philharmonic & 9/11

  • From: Judith Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 18:50:04 +0100 (BST)

You don’t see any Muslims protesting against Israel at the Concert and Judy
sees only Jews
<<<<<<<<<<<

Stop lying, Lawrence. For what it's worth, I watched the video and, like John,
could not tell who the protesters were.  I got the names I gave from the
sources I gave -- the Jewish Chronicle has all the names I gave. None is a
Muslim.

> Moving smartly along now,

well sure, far be it from you to respond...

ah yes Steyn, sacked by the Telegraph...

"How are America’s allies remembering the real victims of 9/11?...
. “How The Fear Of Being Criminalized Has Forced Muslims Into Silence,” reports
The Guardian in Britain."

oh right... yes, that is inadequate as a response to 9/11's anniversary.  I
can't check that piece without a link but let me list just a few of the many
pieces marking the anniversary Steyn may just have managed to overlook:

BBC news 24 reports every hour

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-14852346 interview with Tony Blair

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/specialreports/9_11_ten_years_on.shtml BBC
world service special reports