[lit-ideas] Re: Nick Hornby, anyone?

  • From: Julie Krueger <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 06:14:29 -0500

I find him a bit like Seinfeld ... ordinary everyday stuff described so
perfectly that it's hilarious.   I do think he has his finger on the pulse
of simply living in a terribly messy world and life.  I found his
conversations, including those within his own head, very amusing.  He's
honest, you know, about how imperfect people react to imperfect situations.

Btw, re. going wrong not doing stuff people told me not to, I second that
emotion.

Julie Krueger