[lit-ideas] Re: New troops, new tactics?

  • From: Brian <cabrian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 14:21:11 -0600

Andreas, someone once said the purpose of the military is to kill people and break things. So when I post something about the military in a time of war the topic of death and killing will come up. But this is about victory and a path to that victory.

A victory you don't believe in. That is not something that someone like you who is invested in our defeat understands. We are the bad guys. We are fomenting racist wars. We are no better than the terrorists. We are creating terrorists by the thousands by fighting them. We brought this on ourselves. We are greedy for their oil and for war profits.

Did you read the Hanson piece, or is he a warmonger best ignored?

On Jan 8, 2007, at 10:50 AM, Andreas Ramos wrote:

So, you're saying "More kill, kill, kill"?