[lit-ideas] Re: Neighbors w/out so many commas and flowers

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 12:04:58 -0400

David: eating the Queen's swans on a Sunday, or
some such thing.

I don't know where you get these, but please keep them coming. I have been sharing and laughing my head off. Absolutely necessary in these times. I thank you for them.

Veronica Caley
Milford, MI

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ritchie" <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>