[lit-ideas] Re: Nasty, Brutish and that's only the Queue at Reception

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 13:41:08 -0400

What a great idea. I wish they had done it when I was younger and could walk around villages in Europe. It sounds like so much fun to visit if they can manage to do it. I would certainly recommend it to young people in my life.

The lady in the last paragraph seems to have worked out her philosophy of life quite well. But concerning Ms. Hobbs comment about people benefiting from philosophical debate, I certainly think they would do so. However, anyone watching the U.S. political season would notice that we are long on attack adds but very short on debates. To say nothing of whole important topics going unmentioned, such as war.

Veronica Caley
Milford, MI

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ritchie" <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>