[lit-ideas] Re: Names in Real Estate

  • From: Erin Holder <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 16:52:18 -0400

Erin:  Royal LePage Partners, Erin speaking
Man:  Korean?
Erin:  No, I don't speak Korean.
Man:  Korean?
Erin:  Uh, no.  I don't speak Korean.
Man:  You are Korean?
Erin:  No.  I'm not Korean, nor do I speak Korean.
Man:  I want to buy Korean house.
Erin:  Okay...
Man:  What is your name?
Erin:  Erin.
Man:  I am Ali.
Erin:  Uh, hi, Ali.
Man:  Korean?
Erin:  [sigh]  No, I don't speak Korean.
Man:  I am a wealthy business man!
Erin:  That's uh...that's great?
Man:  Do you speak Korean?
Erin: No, no I don't.

Sunil:  For god's sake, enough already.  Just put him through to John or
Edward...

[Erin transfers the call]

Erin