[lit-ideas] Re: NYTimes.com Article: Wal-Mart, a Nation Unto Itself

  • From: "josey wells" <wells001@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 13:49:16 -0700

this is so redundant, bush led the middle class white people to think sadam
was a tyrant...when in fact we always knew bush was the tyrant. Wal-malt, is
a product of bring down the middle class--eg..low prices--low wages--now you
who have retired say hmmm---those of you in you twenties and thirties
say---" WOW I CAN"T afford this apartmentby my self..

   food for thought!----who thinks that Bush has pissed off the shieks in th
OPEC---HELLO GAS PRICES!!!

        The OUTLAW JOSEY WELLS