[lit-ideas] Re: Musical Ambitions (was: Cheney's shooting expedition)

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 02:27:03 EST

In a message dated 2/22/2006 12:08:32 A.M. Central Standard Time,
atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I miss  "doing" music ....but the muscles and brain have atrophied and I
can't stand  the sound that emerges, knowing what I used to be able to do.
Blame
Marlena -- she had to ask.

Hi,
Okay, Erin--did you get that down?

We already have THREE people who have signed up for that Music Session (did
anyone volunteer yet to lead it?)  I'm not sure that I really understand
exactly what it is going to be about, yet, so if you want me to get this
brochure
together, I think we need to know if it is a panel discussion, a
participatory sort of session or a lecture filled with music of some sort.

Hm...don't we have some sort of drummer in our midst?  Could HE put  together
a session for our conference?   Oh, maybe he should get  together with those
three, do a quick preconference training session with them  and then be the
musical number during our breakout session!

What do you think?

Best
Lit-Ideas Conference
Idea Sub-Committee