[lit-ideas] Re: Monkeys Can Speak

  • From: "veronica caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 12:54:56 -0400

There was recently an article in the BBC that said that monkeys can recognize grammatical errors. This led scientists to conclude that sounds monkeys make and language have the same origin, though not the same thing. Calling Noam Chimpsky. This result, they say, shows that theories of languages seem to be incorrect.

Veronica
----- Original Message ----- From: <Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx>