[lit-ideas] Re: Mike, randomly

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 10:00:36 EDT

<<But on a foggy  morning when Iâm out on the river and canât see fifteen
feet in front of me and  I hear the coyotes calling and my dogs are staying
real
close like there is  something out there they donât want to tangle with,
yeah, my 357 is a  comfort>>
You live in a whole  different world........
Julie  Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Mike, randomly  Date:
5/2/06 9:28:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time  From: _lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mike
Letâs have a little  nuance if you please.  I donât hate âModerateâ
Muslims
â Iâm just not sure  there are any.
Then as to guns you are  way off.  I was a rifle instructor at Camp Pendelton
and met a lot of  people, Marines of a sort, who I wouldnât want to have
guns.  I mean it was  okay when I was telling them which way to point and how
squeeze, but I  wouldnât want them walking around with a loaded gun on their
own.
But on a foggy morning  when Iâm out on the river and canât see fifteen
feet
in front of me and I hear  the coyotes calling and my dogs are staying real
close like there is something  out there they donât want to tangle with,
yeah,
my 357 is a comfort.  Itâs  the American way.  In fact if you donât agree
with that youâre probably a  Commie Prevert Marxist Leftist.
But Marxist  Liberal?  Iâm not sure I ever met one of those.
Lawrence

Lawrence H. hates Muslims, Marxist-Liberals and men without guns.  Andy hates
Mexicans, Republicans and the whole human race.  Josey Wells sells his
heritage
for a mess of racist potage and complains about being looked down on.  Me?  I
just don't know enough to hate anybody except bankers -- god, I hate those
bastards (better hide Alex).

You've got to love this list.

Mike Geary
Memphis