[lit-ideas] Re: Mercy!

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 13:57:16 -0500

Actually, Andy does terrific drag.  You'd never know the difference. He's
also used a chain saw (but not much), and he's a good drunk, gets real
happy, on the flip side of which, he mostly doesn't drink.  And, contrary
to popular belief, he's not confused.  He and Irene are of one mind, that's
a fact.  For Julie, there's no need to distinguish.  When Irene was on the
list as Irene she was nobody's favorite poster, and that's fine.  For
Peter, I agree, bad karma is bad karma, but not pointing out things might
be worse karma.  Instead of be happy, let's all act happy.  Bet it can't be
done.

Banner day, in my travels today I met a real live Russian woman, six years
here.  We had a great conversation in Russian.  I loved it.  Lots of good
karma.