[lit-ideas] Re: May Day Baby -- Long Live the Revolution

  • From: Robert.Paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Robert Paul)
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 02 May 2004 13:29:32 PDT

Fitful Little Wad
c/o M. Geary
Memphis TN

Dear Fitful,

I've been talking with the Admissions Office here, and I think that we can offer
you a full ride at Mutton, beginning in the Fall of 2022. By then tuition, room,
and board should be around $65,000 a year, so this is worth more than a stuffed
panda, kid. Remember, it was your grand-dad's influence that made this possible,
so let's cool it with the whisker-pulling.

Congratulations all around, and please join me in a chorus of

C'est la lutte finale!
Groupons-nous, et demain,
l'Internationale sera le genre humain!

Robert Paul
Director of Special Programs and Secret Deals
Mutton College