[lit-ideas] Re: MC Compares Bush and Chirac Part 1

  • From: Judy Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Eric Yost <NYCEric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 19:15:11 +0000

Monday, November 1, 2004, 6:46:35 PM, Eric Yost wrote:

EY> E.Y.  By way of learning from each other, I was hoping we could all
EY> bring each other up to date on this scandal.

EY> M.C. Yeah, right.

EY> _____

EY> E.Y.  Michael, when not immersed in the classics, tends to think as a
EY> partisan hack,

Note that Eric sent this post to 2 non-members of lit-ideas (I don't
give non-members details of list happenings, but then I'm prissy);
non-members who have -- I take it -- only Eric's characterizations of
list members by which to judge them.

He doesn't send all list posts, or even all his posts or all list
replies to his posts, to these non-members.

Dirty pool?

I add that the non-members are most welcome to join the List

--
 Judy Evans, Cardiff, UK
mailto:judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx