[lit-ideas] Re: Line Up the Stereotypes

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 23:04:12 EST

I have a feeling I'm going to need a sheet-cheat....

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Line Up the
Stereotypes  Date: 3/5/06 7:11:03 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phil: Really, this List will not function properly
unless we
have our stereotypes properly attributed.

I'll start  compiling a list of stereotypes. We can
vote on them and sort them out,  agree that they
accurately reflect deflected irreality, and put
them on  the blog. Each of us then pick mascots to
serve as our stereotype icons.  Then come the
trading  cards...