[lit-ideas] Re: Life's little lessons.

  • From: Scribe1865@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 00:11:05 EDT

In a message dated 8/20/2004 9:39:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
She said her father, who was a cop, found it and took it away from her.  I
didn't believe her, but what could I do?  Confront her father?  I was a sap and
the whole world knew it.  Mr. Big Stuff, who do you think you are?   I wish I
could say I'd learned something in the intervening years.
See? Predation. That you haven't learned something from the intervening years
of more Predation and your increased susceptibility to Gravity -- should be
no surprise.
That's why they are gripes after all.

  "Rast ich, so rost ich."
  - German proverb about the gripe of Gravity