[lit-ideas] Learning from our daddies...

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 18:49:25 -0500

Mine has been gone these 31 years. But there is much I remember. He taught me that this was my only life. He taught me not to trade this life away for a spectre. He taught me not to trade this life away for money. He taught me that nothing can buy my life back. He taught me that nothing can buy my children's childhood back. I loved him dearly. I hope I told him often enough.
U.

Ursula Stange wrote:

Time out for bad behaviour?   He's not my daddy, Lawrence.
U.