[lit-ideas] Re: Le Pensateur (The Thinker)

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 09:12:34 -0400

Just as we were leaving this museum, a busload of tourists was arriving.
  Happening to notice the name on the bus, we chuckled at the thought of
this group of men signing up for this field trip, waiting for the day to
arrive and then piling expectantly into this bus.   They were from the
local prison....      Only in France, we thought.

Ursula,
Chuckling in North Bay (despite the dead mouse smell)