[lit-ideas] Re: LanguageLog

  • From: JulieReneB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 00:08:34 EDT

So, love is all about money?
Yeah, I'll buy his books for a decent price (I'm looking at E-bay and
ABCBooks.com).

Remember the "every woman is a hooker - it just depends on the price" joke?

Actually, based on what I saw on his website, I'll probably call my local
bookstore who recognizes me by my voice and order everything he's ever written.

All or nothing creatures like me have it hard.

Julie