[lit-ideas] Re: LUMBERJACKS and Arabs IN BLACK DRESSES

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:52:06 -0600

Yes, Julie, your concerns are the concerns of all intelligent people.  The
Church's conflating of homosexuality with pedophilia is not only disturbing,
it's an insult to pedophiles everywhere.  Having once been accused of being a
"purported" pedophiliac by none other than the gracious David Myers, I feel
qualified to speak for pedophiliacs everywhere.  Pedophiliacs are not
necessarily homosexuals nor are homosexuals necessarily pedophiliacs -- no more
so than heterosexuals are.  I speak for pedophiles everywhere when I say: give
me your YOUNG -- your males, your females.  I need to have my way with people,
but I don't feel adequate enough to deal with adults.  I find the naive
sexually attractive in that way.

As for the UAE police -- they've obviously never belonged to any university
fraternities.  What would fraternities do without drag fashion shows?  Boys
will be girls, as they say.  Send the UAE to college!   A little learning is a
deranging thing.  Along these lines, let me say that I feel so sorry for women
who have so little testosterone that they can only live normal lives.  There
should be testosterone supplements for women to take so that they too can
experience the joys of anaclisis.

Mike Geary
Memphis

        Date: 11/29/05 12:50:28 PM Central Standard Time
        From: judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Sent on:

  Tuesday, November 29, 2005, 4:51:18 PM, Mike Geary wrote:

  MG> I'm pleased to see that Pope Benedict has finally  outlawed
  MG> gays from the priesthood.

  I imagine he had to after what he said about gays.

  On a brighter note:  Liberal Jewish Synagogues here will perform gay
  marriage ceremonies, presumably as of December 21 (December 20 in
  Scotland) when civil partnerships will begin to be celebrated.  The
  Methodists are going to perform blessings of civil partnerships; the
  Anglicans are of course scared of schism but Anglican priests will
  enter into civil partnerships.  (Bishops are supposed to ask them if
  they're celibate.  Yeah right... .)

  Guess what.  Presumably in the "no sex we're British" tradition, civil
  partnership law doesn't admit the dissolving of a partnership for
  non-consummation.  So heterosexual same-sex couples who want the tax
  advantages of a cp can enter into one. Otoh there's no cp "divorce".

  --
  Judy Evans, Cardiff, UK

                             mailto:judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx