[lit-ideas] Re: It's Waltz Friday!

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 13:14:30 -0800 (PST)

Ouchie ouchie.  Looks like Sinclair Lewis not only writes jungle books, he
sneaks in Venetian waltzes on the side.  Venetian blinds, Viennese waltzes.  I
do know the difference.  Thank you JL, and the correction the other day by
Chris.  I'd still be thinking it was Sinclair Lewis.  Actually, I was just
reading the Hildegard of Bingen wrote the first proto opera.  It's in the movie
Vision, but the movie loses a lot without knowing something of her history.
That's it.  Happy Veterans Day and I hope everyone is making better use of
their day off than I am.

Andy