[lit-ideas] Re: It was a dark and stormy night...

  • From: Julie Krueger <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 09:05:14 -0500

I've always liked Midnight Special -- here's something about its history:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_Special_(song)

My parents had it on an LP when I was a little kid and I can't for the life
of me remember who did it -- Elvis?  Cash?  T E Ford?

Moving on to something a bit less cheerful.  This had always been one of my