[lit-ideas] Re: Iranian exile wants all-out sanctions on Tehran

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 22:54:15 -0700 (PDT)

Actually the most serious rival to Khomeini's party
after the Revolution was the Tudeh or Communist Party.
The supporters of the Shah of course also remain a
political force, though stronger in the US than in
Iran. (It's usually they who advocate action against
Iran today.)

I see that Mohadessin is upset that his People's
Mujahedin are still listed as a terrorist
organization. Given his current pro-US position, I
guess that will be updated soon.

O.K.

http://mail.yahoo.com