[lit-ideas] Re: Iran option

  • From: Eric <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 15:09:53 -0500

Phil: The Prophet also gives permission to lie to a woman and on the occasion
of a journey. I suppose there might be times when one could combine the
two.

This is one of the wittiest things I have ever read on the List. Started to do takeoffs of it, but decided it best to allow it to remain untouched, unparodied, unstrudeled by lesser minds, in the pure comedic grandeur of its Wodehousian expression.

In shock and awe,
Mr. Chuckles