[lit-ideas] Re: Iran Charade

  • From: Judith Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 19:17:23 +0000 (GMT)

--- Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Below is what I was getting each time on an instant
> bounce.  Andreas put
> through eventually.  I guess I'm not in the mood for
> this today.

I got the same thing when I tried to post to lit-ideas
about a sub/unsub problem.  The answer is to remove
the word the list software's singled out, then repost.
 (As the message suggests:

> Your post appears to contain a valid Ecartis command
> as the
> subject, or one of the first few lines. The post has
> been forwarded to the list administrator in case it
> is a real post. If you were trying to issue a
> command
> send it to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx instead.
>
> Matched pattern: ^.* subscribe .*$

)

Judy Evans, Cardiff

Yahoo! Photos ? NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo
http://uk.photos.yahoo.com