[lit-ideas] Re: Informed

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 14:35:45 -0700

From the end of the BBC's story about Aston Villa's manager deciding to stay in his job...as manager of Aston Villa. (This is news.)

"Is there a sell to buy policy? I think there is a sell to buy policy in every organisation on the planet. "On the other hand if an opportunity arises and the net 'sell to buy' doesn't equal what is required to take advantage of an opportunity, then you may spend the money. I wouldn't exclude us from the group who would do that."

Now you know.

David Ritchie,
Dunpostin',
Portland, Oregon