[lit-ideas] Re: Impeaching George W. Bush

  • From: "joseph" <wells001@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 12:24:35 -0800

interesting, i wonder, i were out with my friend and they stood up and i shot
them, would i be accused of attempted murder? or would they let me go home and
enjoy my crumpets and tea> hmmm,  i still say don't impeach gwb, allow him full
reign, and support him to the max, after all, in the year 2106, the bush
administration--will be known as the riegn of terror!

    I shall not post for another 100 years

  Joseph wells
  csusm, edu
        Date: 3/6/06 10:29:03 P.M. Central Standard Time
        From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
        To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Sent on:

  In a message dated 3/6/2006 10:26:53 P.M. Central Standard Time,
wells001@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
    so to Impeach him would be a sad affair.
  But, if it happens?  We get Cheney?

  That's almost a scarier thought...

  Best,
  Marlena in Missouri