[lit-ideas] Re: I'm so vain

  • From: JulieReneB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 21:34:29 EDT

<<This means that, by
typing your name into the Google - yes, I tried that
-you can actually find your posts.>>

Okay, that's just scary.

Julie

========Original Message======== Subj:[lit-ideas] Re: I&apos;m so vain
Date:4/4/2004 10:07:51 PM Central Daylight Time
From:omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx
To:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent on:

This is the link to John's sagacious remarks:

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=politicsNews&storyID=4679502&sec
tion=news

Btw, in case you haven't known, the posts sent to this
listserv are stored on-line. This means that, by
typing your name into the Google - yes, I tried that
-you can actually find your posts. Not like being
quoted on Reuters, but still it's something.

O.K.