[lit-ideas] Re: Hume's Missing Shade of Blue

  • From: "Walter C. Okshevsky" <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mike Geary <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 15:38:43 -0230

I can't help but wonder whether, if Mike really needs to ask those sorts of
questions regarding the female mind, he truly can afford the answers? Note
Bernie Williams' notion of "one question too many." And note the Chinese
proverb: "Beware of what you ask for. You may get it."

Bored on rainy, Avalonish days, awaiting the onslaught of a heavy Summer
teaching term,

Walter O
MUN