[lit-ideas] How we duped the West, by Iran's nuclear negotiator

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 17:08:48 -0800

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/03/05/wiran05.xml
<http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/03/05/wiran05.xml
&sSheet=/portal/2006/03/05/ixportal.html>
&sSheet=/portal/2006/03/05/ixportal.html

The above article describes the disclosure by an Iranian official, Mr.
Rowhani, of how Tehran deceived the IAEA and the Europeans on its nuclear
development.  He apparently didn't intend this information to get to the
IAEA or the West.  It was published in a regime journal that circulates
among the ruling elite.  How the News Telegraph got hold of it isn't
explained.

Lawrence