[lit-ideas] Re: Hindus set to convert to Buddhism

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 11:36:14 EDT

So why is it making front-page headline new ine CNN just now?

Julie Krueger
========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Hindus set to
convert to Buddhism  Date: 10/14/2006 10:10:44 A.M. Central Standard Time
From:
_junger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:junger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:
JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx writes:

: _Click  here: BBC  NEWS | South Asia | Hindus set to convert to  Buddhism_
: (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6050408.stm)
:
: Ok, this one is just bizarre.  I'm trying to figure out,  at 4:30 a.m.,
what
: this is going to mean politically.

It has  been going on for many years.  There are I should think not
likely to be  any new political consequences.

--
Peter D. Junger--Case Western  Reserve University Law School--Cleveland, OH
EMAIL:  junger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    URL:   http://samsara.law.cwru.edu