[lit-ideas] Re: Gotcha!

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 11:12:07 -0700 (PDT)

Eric,

I really wouldn't feel that I even need to respond to
the claims of the US military spokesman in Baghdad.
However, I'll remind you that you know quite well that
well before Zarqawi's death the suggestions were made
and documented that he and his organization were not
very important to the insurgency. I know that you know
this because we had a lively exchange on the subject
weeks before he was assassinated. Would appreciate it
if you stop assuming that we all have 10-hours memory
spans.

O.K.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/I/IRAQ_RAIDS?SITE=7219&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2006-06-15-08-25-20

http://mail.yahoo.com