[lit-ideas] Get together early next week

  • From: Teemu Pyyluoma <teme17@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:07:54 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I'll be landing on San Franciso on Sunday, and when
and if I make it through immigration (pack a
Pythonesque sense of humor they say...) I'll be
heading to Berkeley. I have a hotel booked for one
night and a car starting Monday afternoon, and I'll
have to be in San Francisco by  Thursday afternoon,
but between that I am available for the essential
entertainment tourist function of providing locals
easy openings for practical jokes. So how's Monday
evening for you?

Cheers,
Teemu

http://my.yahoo.com