[lit-ideas] Re: Gee whiz,another one of those ignorant people<irony intended>

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:11:32 -0400

Andyrene: Clearly not, since you never mention it.

On the other hand I don't mention a lot of things that truly don't interest me.

For example, the scholarly clamor over which direction Muslim astronauts should face in space when they pray to Mecca. Malaysians are grappling with this issue. Let 'em grapple, I say, none of my business.