[lit-ideas] Fwd: Re: Waiting for God... was Re: 9th edition of the EB

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 16:25:27 -0330

Oh my God! Can it be that even God can learn new tricks? Does this really mean
that God herself is subject to governance by norms of rational morality that
not even she can alter or trump? Is God a Kantian, after all?

Walter O.
Front Pew, First Chair,
Department of Atheism, Agnosticism and Secular Cosmopolitanism
Holy Trinity Orthodox Church
Toronto, ON

P.S. (Yes, that's the church that appeared in *My big, fat Greek wedding*)

----- End forwarded message -----