[lit-ideas] Re: [Fwd: Early modern philosophy texts]

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 15:04:31 +0000 (GMT)

I would like to thank Robert Paul very much for drawing my attention to this
site.

Re "collegiality" (in another thread) I should perhaps here acknowledge that
I sometimes dip in and out of threads in a way that might seem un- or in- or
non-collegial and is due to a number reasons that are perhaps not simply
collegial deficiciency (though - hard though it may be to believe - I am
sometimes about as clubbable as softheaded baby seal) and more lack of time,
thread moving on, lack of sufficient to say or too much to say etc.

Anyway, much thanks again to Robert Paul for this - with two reservations 1)
I might have to read some of it 2) I reserve the right to refer to this post
should I ever come up for unsubbing, for example for mixing threads or
passing personal messages of the 'Geary, where are my Cds?' variety on the
list..

If anyone knows of similar sites, say on the Pre-Socratics, please feel free
to inform.

Best,
Donal
Plymouth