[lit-ideas] Re: Fw: Applied Philosophy: Apriori Conditions of the Rant

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mike Geary <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 14:15:07 -0230

Rusians may well agree, since family is a constitutive feature of a good (or not
misspent life) for the Russian soul. But who was it that said that nobody can be
a czar to one's maid? And why is that, after all?

Geez .. I'm old now and my memory fails me so often ...

Moving on to pork ribroast w. garlic, rosemary, sage and secret Rusian
ingredients,

Walter O.