[lit-ideas] Re: FW: Re: Rimbaud

  • From: Carol Kirschenbaum <carolkir@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 23:42:02 -0800

Robert Paul reminisced,
>I used to go to a coffee house and bar

ck: T'was my favorite place back then (circa 1971-73). I'd spend afternoons
writing there. It's now more of a restaurant than a coffeehouse, alas, and
the food is indifferently "continental." Same lovely old-timey cottage with
lace curtains, though, and still the magnificent fireplace in the back room.
Carol,
en songeant des neiges d'antan