[lit-ideas] Re: FW: Re: Oh, Take me to JesusLand!

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <vcaley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 22:33:53 -0500

Andy:I'm beginning to think war and religion are on the same
chromosome. Happy Thanksgiving.

I agree totally.  Thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes.  It was happy, even
though we had to stay in Kalamazoo longer than expected, due to very bad
weather.  Also, we had a heritage turkey.  I don't recommend it.

I do recommend sardines in hot sauce.  With or without the hot dog bun.

V.C.