[lit-ideas] FW: Re: Cannon-Ho

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 22:43:14 -0400

Correction.  I would like to substitute "stuff" for "junk".  The older I
get the more I come to the philosophical conclusion that stuff,
possessions, are energy wasted, but  many people have come to different
conclusions and that's perfectly fine.  Possessions or no possessions,
we're all dead in the end anyway, so why not just lose the guilt and enjoy
our lives and our possessions.

Amago