[lit-ideas] Re: FW: Mel Gibson, here I come

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 22:37:26 -0400

Boring was a shorthand for repeating things important enough to bear
repetition.  Likewise, I don't care if you never post another nasty message
here again.  But, unlike you, I will not encourage you to refrain from your
impulse to send nasty messages.  Indeed, feel free Carol, post nasties with
abandon, when and as you feel the need. BTW, what specifically are you
referring to that you're so bored by that you got upset enough to write in
about?