[lit-ideas] Re: Equal Time and My Demise

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 20:58:00 -0400

Mike, I did (really and truly!) notice your abscence,
but assumed the Sunday poem was a long time a-borning.
Some poems are like that.
Pictured you in bed with the midwife hoverning.
Some midwives are like that.

And I liked the touch of Kant here re Nader.
Ursula,
always assuming that she acts for thousands...

M.G. but I don't dare risk it.  Even though Tennessee wiill surely go
solidly for Bush -- the guy they'd rather go fishing with (hey, we're down
to earth folk here) -- still I realize that as I choose, so will a certain
percentage of like-minded folk choose.  I choose to make them all vote for
Kerry.